247 National are a fully certified ADSA Company. Training of our installation teams includes the BSEN 16005 accreditation allowing our security cleared technicians to fit automatic doors.
Single Point Locks
Who are ADSAThe Automatic Door Suppliers Association (ADSA) administers the BSEN16005 examination to ensure that members comply with the requirements when fitting automatic doors. This is the only standard that is recognised throughout the construction industry and by local authorities/customers alike.
247 National offer a complete bespoke end to end solution for door automation, inclusive of supply, installation and planned preventative maintenance. As well as being a professionally approved company, we’re able to supply:
- Security vetted engineers
- Blast and ballistic door automation
- Bespoke and Equality Act 2010 (formerly known as the DDA) compliant security solutions
- Motorised / air operated locking systems compatible with swing door automation systems
Automated DoorsSafety Sensors:
• 247 uses two of the best safety sensors on the market (Topscan and Optex). The highest level of safety is provided by these sensors that can detect both movement and presence.
• The safety sensors provide Protection to people standing behind the door leaf or in the path of the door.
• 247 National’s planned preventive maintenance or PPM, ensures that the reliability of the door(s) is maintained and that this minimises downtime or security risks.
• By having your automatic doors regular maintained maximises user safety and makes sure that equipment fitted functions as it is designed and intended and most importantly meets all relevant standards were required.
• When we review your doors, we will create a unique plan for each automatic door and your site. This ensures that the frequency of service is correct per door which can be monitored and amended at any time.
• Please contact us in regard to keeping your doors legal and having a planned preventative maintenance visit (PPM).
The engineer on site will complete an onsite logbook for each operator. This is to be held and kept safe by site. This is required for each yearly service.
JUST SOME OF THE SECTORS COVERED